Selling your home with the Shepherd Gotfrid Group
There’s a lot more to selling your home than just putting a sign in the front yard and waiting for offers. No matter if you are a first time seller or a seasoned pro, having our team on your side will smooth the bumps in the road and help remove stress from the process.
- When we sell your home, we can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- We market your property to other real estate agents as well as the public. We can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property.
- We know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. National Association of REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts.
- We can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing -- a lot of possible pitfalls. We can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
- We will help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. We'll be there every step of the way to support you.
Contact Dan & EricTake the next step
We listed our house with Dan and Eric and they did a fantastic job of selling our home. They understand the real estate market and helped us get the price we wanted for our home. The whole process from listing our house to closing the transaction went smoothly and efficiently. They directed us through each phase of the contract and answered our questions in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again. They are professional and competent.